MEMBERSHIP: DON BRYANT, KATIE
DAY, LINDA FERREIRA, BRAD KING , KEVIN MORGAN, AND JOHN PHILL IPS, HELENE RUSSELL
- Designed and wrote portfolio for candidates
- Designed and wrote parish profile after gathering information and goals from the congregation, from parish records, and from community records, from the vestry and from the diocese. We are delighted to “go live” in December, meaning we are now accepting applications from candidates until February 1, 2012. We invite anyone to make recommendations by filling out a nomination form that you can secure at the meeting, in thesanctuary, or on our website on the last page of the parish profile.
- The search committee wants to give special thanks to Kevin Morgan, our tireless editor, and to Tim Jensen and Susan Thompson for the incredible gift of their photography, and to Paul Greatbatch for preparing the profile for our website.
- Our financial limits as a parish have been a challenge. Before the profile could “go live”, the diocese believed we needed to have a balanced budget and a way to help a candidate with a move. The committee, finance, vestry,and two of the canons worked hard on the 2012 budget so that All Saints will be appealing to good candidates. This was hard work and sometimes frustrating but the outcome has been valuable.
- The search committee wants to give a special thanks to stewardship for their effective campaign and to all of you who have supported the parish in this time of transition.
GOALS FOR 2012:
- Interview in February
- Select a rector
- Provide a parish welcome for the rector and family
- Help the rector get settled in the community and in the parish.
Nominations and applications will be accepted until February 1, 2012. The committee will not receive any names until the diocese completes its initial vetting. The diocese will then forward the applications of all the candidates remaining in the pool. We will never know the names of candidates who were eliminated. We will let the congregation know when we have received applications. We will keep you posted on the process but from the time we receive applications until the vestry confirms our selection, we will not be able to answer questions about the candidates.