Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello from Steve Jamison

Steve Jamison left us just a few weeks ago to start his new life with the brothers of the Society of St. Francis, an order of Franciscan monks within the Anglican Communion. He sends us this update:
Just keeping in touch with All Saints. I arrived to Society of St. Francis safely and was able to settle in great. I had my postulate ceremony last night. I am slowly getting used to the flow of things here and still have a lot to learn. I jumped right in on all fours and played the piano for the masses. I hope and pray that all at All Saints keep me in their prayers as my journey is beginning with the Brothers here at SSF. I miss All Saints and of course the organ. Tell all hi and I send my love. I keep All Saints in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment